Helm of Inmost Light is one of five Titan helms, alongside fellow Striker helms The Glasshouse. Granting two Class Talents for Strikers, the HoIL is great for Titans who want maximum utility from Fist of Havoc.
- Rain Blows – Increased melee attack speed. Makes a difference. A Titan favorite.
- Invigoration – Reduced melee cooldown when picking up Orbs. Situational.
- Recklessness – Provides Death from Above and Headstrong for Fist of Havoc. Two talents in one!
- Death from Above: "After jumping, Fist of Havoc can be aimed at enemies below."
- Headstrong: "Sprinting increases the leap distance of Fist of Havoc."
If you're often a Striker and don't have it yet, it's a must-have for your inventory. It's one of only three Striker-specific Exotics that don't modify Shoulder Charge, aside from An Insurmountable Skullfort and Eternal Warrior. So which Class talents can you choose from once you have HoIL equipped? (from the Class Talent Calculator) Aftermath or Shockwave, and Aftershocks or Transfusion. Wondering what to choose? We foresee good synergy with a build like this.
Where to get Helm of Inmost Light
This item can drop from Nightfall activities.
This item can drop as a Prison of Elders reward.
This item can drop in situationally dependent ways.
Xûr, Agent of the Nine, sometimes sells this item in the Tower.