Even after the recent console beta, there’s still a lot about Destiny 2 that fans want to know, and in a recent Q&A session, Bungie did its best to answer as many questions as possible.
Within the IGN-hosted Q&A, Bungie took the time to answer a large plethora of fan-submitted questions. You should definitely peruse the full list if you want to know every last little detail about Destiny 2 before launch, but here are some quick highlights we gathered for your convenience:
• Destiny 2 sadly won’t feature a Theater mode (sorry movie-makers)
• There won’t be any multi-passenger vehicles
• Our Guardians won’t have any spoken dialogue
• The visual designs for armor were based around which stats they prioritizes (Mobility, Recovery, and Resilience)
• Certain gameplay elements will be individually balanced across PvP and PvE, but Bungie wants to maintain a consistent combat rhythm across both modes
Destiny 2 will launch on September 6 for consoles and October 24 for PC.