Bungie has announced a special series of cosmetic emblems which will be available to Destiny 2 players who manage to complete certain criteria in the original Destiny.
According to this blog post on Bungie’s website, there are seven different emblems players can earn for their Destiny 2 characters by accomplishing specific feats in the original Destiny. The emblems and their associated unlock criteria are as follows:
• Laurel Triumphant: You completed a Moment of Triumph during Destiny’s first year.
• Laurea Prima II: You completed all 10 Moments of Triumph during Destiny’s first year.
• Slayer of Oryx: You owned The Taken King and completed a Moment of Triumph during Destiny’s second year.
• Heard the Call: You owned The Taken King and completed all 8 Moments of Triumph during Destiny’s second year.
• Young Wolf: You owned Rise of Iron and reached Rank 2 in the Age of Triumph record book.
• Saladin’s Pride: You owned Rise of Iron and reached Rank 7 in the Age of Triumph record book.
• Lore Scholar: Your achieved a Grimoire score of over 5,000 in Destiny 1.
Destiny players have until August 1, 2017 to fulfill any of the above criteria that they haven’t already. Once August 1 arrives, Bungie says a snapshot of all player data will be frozen in time so that it can analyze the data and determine which players get which rewards. August 1 is also the deadline for ordering the customized Age of Triumph t-shirt that can be earned by reaching Rank 7 in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Destiny 2 is scheduled to launch on September 6 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and October 24 for PC.