The first Armsday week of June also happens to be a good week for those who can’t be bothered to complete PvP-focused test weapon tasks.
In case you’re new to Destiny or you just never bothered to check out Armsday until now, Armsday is a weekly Destiny event which happens every Wednesday. Banshee-44, the Tower’s resident Gunsmith vendor, offers a selection of special Legendary tier weapons which players can place orders for by spending Glimmer. Once an order is placed, the player must wait until the next Armsday event (so the next Wednesday after their order is placed) to pick up their weapon. The types of perks which each Armsday weapon can have is randomized, and players can actually wait to pick up their order over multiple weeks since the weapon will be given new perks each week it isn’t picked up.
However, in order to earn the ability to purchase orders in the first place, players must first progress their Gunsmith reputation track by taking the free test weapons which Banshee-44 offers and completing specific tasks with them (kill a certain number of a specific enemy faction, earn a certain number of PvP kills, etc.). Below you’ll find a list of the weapon orders and test weapons which Banshee-44 is offering during the week of June 7:
• Häkke Zarinaea-D Auto Rifle
• Omolon Cocytus SR4 Scout Rifle
• Häkke Lyudmila-D Pulse Rifle
• Häkke Gaheris-D Hand Cannon
• Suros JLB-47 Rocket Launcher
• Häkke Test-A Auto Rifle – Kill Cabal
• Häkke Test-A Auto Rifle – Kill Fallen
• Omolon Test FR1 Fusion Rifle – Kill Vex Minotaurs
• Suros TSP-10 Pulse Rifle – Kill Vex
• Suros TSA-10 Auto Rifle – Earn Precision kills
For more Destiny coverage, be sure to read about how Destiny 2’s beta might begin as early as next month.