Bungie and Activision have announced they are teaming up with a series of third-party companies to create licensed merchandise themed around the upcoming sequel Destiny 2.
According to a press release from Activision, the licensed merchandise that Destiny 2 fans can expect to see on store shelves over the next few months includes the following:
- Funko Pop figures featuring characters like Cayde-6, Ikora Rey, Commander Zavala, and more.
- Destiny 2-themed Razer PC peripherals including headsets, gaming mice, keyboards, and mouse pads.
- Clothing items from BioWorld.
- Jewelry from RockLove.
- Action figures from McFarlane Toys.
- Gaming controller thumbsticks from KontrolFreek.
- Art books, poster books, and journals from Insight Editions.
- Themed MEGA Construx construction sets from Mattel.
- Miscellaneous accessories and collectibles from ThinkGeek.
Many of the items listed above will also be available via the official Bungie Store which already contains various items themed around the original Destiny. Some third-party licensees will be on hand to show off their new Destiny 2 items during today’s gameplay reveal event.
For more on the latest Destiny news here at DestinyDB, be sure to check out a video that recaps the entire history of Destiny, learn more about the ridiculous Destiny challenge these Redditors completed, and read up on the meaningful PC features that Destiny 2 will have according to Bungie.